Thoughts, stories and pictures of whatever catches my fancy. I'm a single mom, an editor, a daughter, a friend, a hopeless romantic, and an unrelenting optimist.
1) Loved sleeping in this morning, even if it was only until 9.
2) Got tagged again in that car game - dagnabit. Plotting my future tag.
3) About to take my second walk of the day. I need more days I can do this.
4) This week I’ve been getting super tired all of a sudden midday - to the point of almost slipping out of consciousness. It comes on really fast. I don’t know if this means I’m sick or what. I don’t feel sick.
5) Another family birthday dinner tonight. I like family birthday dinners - but we are having lamb. And I’ve never had lamb. I’ve tried most things, just not that. Slightly nervous.
6) A few friends from high school are coming together later tonight. Out of towners, too. I wasn’t planning on going but people are excited and my friend from Rochester may come in - and I love her to pieces. I don’t get to see her enough, so if she does, I’m in.
A. You can ONLY answer Yes or No.
B. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks — Copy and repost, delete my answers, then type in your answers.
1) Been arrested? No.
2) Kissed someone you didn’t like? Yes.
3) Slept in until 5 PM? Yes.
4) Ran a red light? Yes.
5) Been suspended from school?No.
6) Experienced love at first sight? No.
7) Totaled your car in an accident? No.
8) Been fired from a job? No.
9) Fired somebody? Yes.
10) Sang karaoke? Yes.
11) Pointed a gun at someone? No.
12) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes.
13) Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
14) Kissed in the rain? Yes.
15) Had a close brush with death? No.
16) Seen someone die? Yes.
17) Played spin-the-bottle? Yes.
18) Smoked a cigar? Yes.
19) Sat on a rooftop? Yes.
20) Smuggled something into another country? Yes.
21) Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? Yes.
22) Broken a bone? No.
23) Skipped school? Yes.
24) Eaten a bug? No.
25) Sleepwalked? No.
26) Walked a moonlit beach? Yes.
27) Rode [on] a motorcycle? No.
28) Dumped someone? Yes.
29) Lied to avoid a ticket? No.
30) Ridden in a helicopter? No.
31) Shaved your head? No.
32) Made your boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yes.
33) Eaten snake? No.
34) Marched/Protested? Yes.
35) Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No.
36) Puked on amusement ride? No.
37) Seriously and intentionally boycotted something? Yes.
38)Been in a band? No.
39) Been on TV? Yes.
40) Shot a gun? No.
41) Skinny-dipped? Yes.
42) Gave someone stitches? No.
43) Ridden a surfboard? No.
44) Drank straight from a liquor bottle? Yes.
45) Had surgery? No.
46) Streaked? No.
47) Taken by ambulance to hospital? No.
48) Fainted? No.
49) Peed behind a bush? Yes.
50) Donated Blood? Yes.
51) Grabbed an electric fence? No.
52) Eaten alligator meat? No.
53) Killed an animal when not hunting? No.
54) Peed your pants in public? No.
55) Snuck into a movie without paying? No.
56) Written graffiti? No.
57) Still love someone you shouldn’t? Yes.
58) Been in handcuffs? No.
59) Believe in love? Yes.
60) Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes.
Just heard my friend, Rob, play this.
I wish I could play you his, but this’ll do.